Thursday, May 20, 2010

Floyd Landis - SHAME ON YOU!

Floyd Landis, Tour de France rider, has admitted to using performance enhancing drugs throughout his career. What a surprise!

His attitude, exemplified by the following quote, says it all:
I don't feel guilty at all about having doped. I did what I did because that's what we [cyclists] did and it was a choice I had to make after 10 years or 12 years of hard work to get there, and that was a decision I had to make to make the next step. My choices were, do it and see if I can win, or don't do it and I tell people I just don't want to do that, and I decided to do it.
You really can perform to the best of your ability drug free. If you want to learn all the secrets of training and injury prevention, I strongly suggest you take a look at PREVENT SPORTS INJURY.com.  Yes, this is a bit self serving as I am the first interview (see the top of this blog page), but I have listened to the interviews of the doctors and coaches you will receive by joining and they are nothing short of phenomenal. Don't wait, join today.

No comments:

Post a Comment